Sunday, November 21, 2010

RYAN and KELLY!

A small homage to one of the greatest (most underrated) couples on television and the main reason I continue to watch The Office. Oh and the best part... they are dating in real life!
As Snooki and Justin Beiber
Classic quotes:

"Kelly and I both agreed that we would just have fun. And I'm learning that fun for Kelly is getting married and having babies. Immediately. With me." - Ryan Howard

"Oh long term, definitely. Fall in love, have babies, spend every second together. But don't tell him that, okay? Just tell him I'm, like, up for anything, I mean I'm not a slut, but who knows"
-Kelly Kapoor

Ryan: One beer, and one 7 and 7 with eight maraschino cherries, sugar on the rim, blended if you can.
Jim: So that's still going on, huh? You and Kelly?
(Ryan lets his defeated face speak for him.)

One has to wonder why Ryan keeps coming back. My guess is that Kelly is insane in bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment