Thursday, May 5, 2011

Errol Flynn's House of Iniquity

ANOTHER Hollywood treasure which, thankfully, I believe is still standing... at least for now. I ask you, why are these places not protected as historical landmarks? Anyways, Hollywood's original bad boy, Errol Flynn built the infamous Mulholland Farm in Laurel Canyon at the height of his career. The parties were legendary. Most interestingly, apart from the "bottomless pool" (a nine foot deep swimming pool), the house had a labyrinth of secret tunnels, the walls of which were dotted with numerous peepholes into the various bedrooms. Kinky.






Here is a cool, informative clip about the place.

1 comment:

  1. Hiya. I am starting up a networking community for supporters of the LGBT community, as well as readers and writers of LGBT fiction and nonfiction, called Everything LGBT. We will be discussing LGBT novels, movies, music, rights/issues, current events, etc. I would love it if you would joing and share the link with whomever you can. I believe that media will bring the next big change, and I want to help to make that happen. Thanks.

    http://everythinglgbt.blogspot.com/2011/05/forming-network.html

    <3 Gina Blechman

    P.S. Tipping the Velvet let me to your blog

    ReplyDelete