Sunday, December 19, 2010

Couples I "Ship"

Since I am procrastinating writing my 25 history of feminist thought paper, I though i would waste my time by making up this little list. For those of you who are not fanfiction nerds like me ( to quote Miranda Hobbes, "it's my thing, leave it alone.") ship refers to a couple from a tv show, book, etc that you support. These are all the couples I currently, or have, at some point shipped. Some are obscure. some are more well known. Cheers to living vicariously through fiction! But hey, its a step up from warcraft, at least its creative.

Seth/Summer (The O.C.)

Harry/Ginny
Ron/Hermione
Will/Lyra (His Dark Materials)
Annie/Jeff (Community) partly, but not only because joel mchale is a fucking BABE
Ryan/Kelly (The Office)
Jerry/Elaine (Seinfeld)
Kevin/Winnie (The Wonder Years)
Helga/Arnold (Hey Arnold)
Big Pete/Ellen (The Adventures of Pete and Pete)
Peter/Wendy (Peter Pan)
Laura/Almanzo (Little House)
Eric/Donna (That 70s Show)
Ross/Rachel (Friends) the original greats, in my opinion
Joe Buck/Ratso Rizzo (Midnight Cowboy)
Anne/Gilbert (Anne of Green Gables)
Hoyt/Jessica (True Blood) one of the main reasons i continue to watch this show
Mark/Maureen (Rent)
Erik/Christine (The Phantom of the Opera)
Jane/Rochester (Jane Eyre)
Sid/Cassie (Skins)
Shane/Carmen (The L Word)
Ash/Misty (Pokemon) i'm a huge nerd, i know
Eddie/Rose (Dogfight)
Gidget/Moondoggie (Gidget)
Robin/Marion (Robin Hood)
Jake/Hamilton (Young Americans) again a little embarrassing because the show was a bit sub par, but give me a break. it was at the very end of my freshman year and i was in the throes of my Katherine Moennig phase. Plus Ian Sommerhalder is a babe and they make a cute androgynous couple.
Joey and Caitlin (Degrassi) i know they keep coming up. i'm a fan
Arthur/Gwen (Merlin)

Merlin/Morgana (Merlin)
merlin/morgana - merlin-morgana photo

No comments:

Post a Comment